03 April 2007

Painting

Sorry I have nothing to post today as far as projects. The one I started yesterday is only half done. I made a 3.5" circular notebook with my cricut and Bind it All. It looks cute so far. I am just waiting for the first layer of glue to dry.

I am going to paint part of my craft room today I am so excited. I bought the neatest color of paint. Kilz Luminescent. I think I am going to really like it.


I want to paint my Master bedroom this color, but thought I would experiment with my little craft room first. I want the DH to decide if he likes it before I move everything in the master bedroom to paint. I am going to paint half the room today then move everything and hopefully paint half the room tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So Much for leaving a Comment..I love to hear from you!