03 April 2008

A Challenge with A Challenge Card

I decided I needed to use the hummingbirds I made a few weeks ago on another card. I needed another Birthday card so I set out to do just that. I used the Sketch from SC170 on SCS to make the first card, decided it needed more so I put three humming birds on it and worked on two other cards I needed. After I finished the other cards I decided it needed something different. I wished that I could aim one of the hummingbirds into the sentiment, but decided against it.

I decided instead to stamp a few more flowers and move the humming bird slightly. To be honest I am not sure which way I like the card best.

What do you think?


I used "Pretty Amazing" for the hummingbird. and Paint Print for the flowers. Why didnt I use Pretty Amazing, to be honest...I made the base of the card last night and I did not like it so I set it aside. Today when I wentr down to make the card I decided I liked it so I used it for my sketch base. When I was deciding how to emboss the panels. I saw the birds on "Birds and Swirls" and thought the Hummingbirds would go great with it. SO thats my random creative process for tonight. I thought "D'vine Swirl" looked like a breeze and I had been wanting to try the two folders together. The strip of Mellow Moss was cut in half with some fiskars decorative scissors I wanted to define it a bit from the panel with the light pinkgingham Offray ribbon I got at Walmart. I really like how they turned out. I hope you have enjoyed my creative process, I am still debating it.


Let me know what you think. A or B.

Until Later ...Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    They are both beautiful but I like the one with only 1 hummingbird on it better. It's just not so busy. They are both great, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks So Much for leaving a Comment..I love to hear from you!