30 November 2009

Holiday Birthdays


Okay dont go have a heart attack or anything...Yes I am posting a second post in November!
Yesterday I decided to do the Featured Stamper Challenge on SplitCoastStampers. I havent posted a challenge in a while , and CarrollAnne is a friend of mine. I came up with this little beauty based on this CARD in her Gallery!


Since I have 3 friends I have lunch with in December, all celebrating their Birthdays. ((I am the odd Woman out,only because mine falls in October....I was born a few months early...;).))

I made 2 more cards this morning using the same theme. I like it so much I might make a few more using the Holiday Greetings stamp from Sincere Salutations also.


I used the QuiKutz Retro Diamond A2 Embossing folder, GP White Card stock, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, MS Bough Branch Punch, SU Autumn Days, SU Sincere Salutations, Red Gem stones, and EK 1/16"Dimensionals.
Until Later...Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the BG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards Kathy and lucky gals to receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the variations! Great way to make several cards without getting bored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks So Much for leaving a Comment..I love to hear from you!