
Today I used my Gypsy to LO and cut some Sunflower pieces from Disney-"Tinkerbell and Friends" and Leaves from "Stretch your imagination". This is the card I created. I intended to clear emboss sunflowers on some Crushed Curry paper to use for the card idea I had in my head but can you believe it with all the stuff I own I have no Sunflower stamp...funny thing is that in my head I owned this particular Autumn Leaves set I have eyed at the store for ages...
The card went together quickly, I am happy about that. I used SU Basic Gray, Crushed Curry and Alwasy Artichoke to go with this weeks Color Combo on SCS. I hope you like it also. other than putting the pieces together ..I used Black and Basic Gray Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an H2O fine tip pen to dab the colors over the Basic Gray center piece, and Brilliance Moonlight White teardrop ink pad to sponge over the Basic Gray embossed with D'vine Swirls... The sentiment Inkadoo: "Personal Impressions"was stamped in Basic gray ink, and mated with Always Artichoke and mounted on Dimensionals. For a little extra detail on the sunflower I embossed using my Cuttlebug the Petal Flower piece and then sponged with Basic Gray Ink .
Until Later ...Happy Stamping!
Kathy, this is very pretty! Great job on a tough color challenge!!
ReplyDelete