16 April 2011

VSN & CCrak Challenge #10 "A Cherry Hello"

I love the Tart and Tangy set from SU so simple and cute.  I used Cherry Cobbler ink and wiped off the stems with my finger ,then used a Certainly Celery marker to color the leaves and stems. Stamped and then and punched it out how easy is that.  The sentiment is  My Pink Stamper Fruit and Veggie Puns.  Which go really well with Tart and Tangy which doesnt have a sentiment.  Cherry Cobbler Cardstock  Embossed with the Dots folder worked great aas a background and I added more leaves using Celery Cardstock and SU sizzix Leaves Die.  Gingham Ribbon...need  I say more...OK, yep I do,"I love it!".  All in all I thought this card turned out very cute and I need to make a set of them for my Mom for Mothers Day.

Until Later...Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I should probably get this stamp set ... such a great companion for Tart and Tangy, too! Really fun card, Kathy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this card are so vivid! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks So Much for leaving a Comment..I love to hear from you!