27 August 2007

I am home

I just thought I would let you know I was back.
I have had a problem with my computer since Saturday and I have spent hours Since then trying to get a post done. I was having a problem with internet explorer. Finally after days of downloading patches and updates etc.. I wm able to post a comment. Yeah.

The trip was fun and went by way too fast. Since I have been home it has been Crazy. I am still catching up putting things away and doing Laundry. Piles of dusty dirty laundry, Ugh... (Little boys love to play in the mountain dirt....) I am trying to get caught up so I have time to make some cards.

I am under a ton of stress For reasons I am not going to mention, and I need to get my children ready for school. I have two more School open houses this week, and my DH turns fifty this week also. It will be a crazy stressful week. I do need some Stamping play time. I told my DH that I needed a vacation. Camping for the most part of 3 weeks and driving for the other does not make for a restful vacation for mom. And the clean up put away stuff is unbelievable.

I did get some swaps back so I will try to make up a post or two this week with them.
I will also post the Blog candy after midnight, arent you glad I was able to fix my computer. I was really stressing about that, so was DD #4 because I havent even been able to get her tuition paid. I am so glad I found the fix I needed. I need to go number the post so I can get a winner picked at midnight. If you havent commented yet today I will check back one more time before I post. Good luck everybody and thanks for putting up with my absence.

Until Later... Happy Stamping! I can't wait to have some stamp time ;).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    I am so sorry you are feeling stressed out. I know just how you feel. Hopefully you will be able to take time for yourself really soon.

    We also have two open houses this week. That alone is going to be crazy!!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks So Much for leaving a Comment..I love to hear from you!