
Remember to check out post Blog Candy #3;
I made this card last night as an attempt at SCS 136, but it changed very quickly into something else.
I used In Bloom Scrapin Kit from SU, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black and Perfect Plum Cardstock.
I punched three bees and the Apricot Appeal matting using my Creative Memories Mini Hex Punch. I think it looks like honeycomb. I used my Large and Small SU tag punch to make the large honeycomb. I am very busy getting ready for my trip but wanted to share this with you and ask you What Do you think? I am uncertain how I feel. Not Stamping for a week has thrown me off a bit. I have more packing to do but I will try to post another card and the Blog Candy Picture tonight/tomorrow.
Until Later ...Happy Stamping!
Pretty designer paper, I like the look of the perfect plulm waffle pattern underneath. The black frame really sets off the card. I think it looks great!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I also have the hexagon punch, but I rarely use it. I will have to dig it out now!!
ReplyDeleteCheryl KVD
OMG! This card is truly gorgeous! I'm AWESTRUCK! TFS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! I've never seen a hexagon punch...I'll have to do some looking!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Heather L.