26 June 2007

More Swap Cards

The next three cards I want to share are by Kathi127 & MollyDR the links go to their galleries at SCS.

The first two are made by Kathi.

Kathi's first card uses Rose red and Regal Rose with a touch of Taken With Teal. She also used a white gel pen to add the white dots to the background. The teal on these rose colors really pops. She used the "All the Best" stamp set. I love the sponging and the spattering on the main image, I love the use of the decorative paper. The teal grograin ribbon and the alternating colored brads are really cute.

Next she used "Warm Words" for the sentiment and "Delight in Life". I think she used Marigold Morning cardstock and stamped "French Script" Background on it in Old Olive to match the cardstock used on the base. She stamped the images on Very Vanilla and added red stickles or similar to the flower for shimmer both Images are matted with Buckaroo Blue and the vanilla is sponged with Marigold Morning also. The color could be More Mustard but I think it is Marigold Morning.




Molly's used "Blooming with Happiness". I believe she used Always Amethyst, and Barely Banana cards stock and Always Amethyst Ink. she also used a little light purple Stickles, or glitter glue to sparkle up the candles, "Curvey Verses", was also used for the sentiment. This is a very simple and quick to make card.I am telling you I got some really cute cards with this swap; I love swapping with these ladies!


Until later...Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks So Much for leaving a Comment..I love to hear from you!